Cruise with some of your favorite TWD actors, friends and other TWD family from one sunny tropical isle to another in the glittering turquoise seas of the Western Caribbean. We will be sailing aboard the fabulous RCI Independence of the Seas.
A maximum number of 30 VIP tickets will be sold!! Once they sell out, there will be no additional VIP passes sold.We will never oversell and effect our mission statement negatively, We will always keep the ratio of guests to fans at a happy level. The “A group” pass has many great inclusions and is slanted toward the attendee who wnts to concentrate on their friendships and the cruise, while also having celeb interaction. A maximum of 400 total passes will be sold! Book today!
Your PASS Includes:
The “A Group” Pass includes:
• Our Private & Exclusive Haunts & Heroes Halloween pre-party, Friday October 30th, with an open bar, raffle to benefit Last Chance Rescue, Inc of Georgia, a DJ or band, great free food, Costume Contest (1st prize $100 Cruise Credit, 2nd prize $50 Cruise Credit, 3rd prize $25 Cruise Credit!), selfies, autos & MUCH, MUCH MORE on tap!!! (If someone who is an adultt is in Florida with you, but not cruising, they may also purchase a ticket)
• “A Group” Lanyard & Pass
• Availability to sign up for all of our Cruising Dead “Bloody Murder Funtivities”, such as Night of the Living Cruisers, Ugly Shirt Day in Falmouth, Jamaica & Drunk & Bloody Arts & Crafts
• Dead Door Decor Contest (the prize? $50 cruise credit, split between those in the winning room)
• Availability to sign up for The Drinking Dead: TWD Trivia that gets harder, as the questions get easier. Wonder why? A nominal fee of $10 applies to offset the cost of beverages for the game (this funtivity is limited to 100 participants)
• Entry to our #TWDFamily Bloody Murder Marketplace: where you’ll find merchants from our unique community, with (for examples) art, jewelry, soap, dolls, whatnots, Special FX Makeup, Tattoos, Photo Ops & more!